Friday, July 4, 2008

Champions of EuroCup 2008

yay, yay, yay!! WINNERS!! CHAMPIONS! whatever! Wow, yesterday´s match was just amazing! I cannot explain how excited I was… Every second of the match, every minute, every chance to score… amazing, amazing!!!
Seriously, I should cheer for Spain, cause I´m always right when I try to guess the final score of any match! But I never risk, I dunno why, but I just have no guts!
Whatever! Spain won because of Torres’ goal!!!! It was amazing, he wanted to score the last goal of the EuroCup and HE DID! Spain 1-0 Germany. For those who don´t know anything about soccer, Germany is world’s Trichampion, and Europe’s TriChampion; and, Spain has won the EuroCup after 44 years!!!They are soooo many! Gosh. Plus, I gotta say that they won Russia twice in this EuroCup!, Greece, who were the winners last year; Italy, who are, in fact, the best team in Europe(they have the best-or maybe not the best now- goalkeeper in the word-Buffon-; and who Spain didn´t win for over 80 years); and as I already said, Germany…
So exciting, so exciting!!!^^ And the party still goes on!
Here is the link for Torres’ goal, the goal which decided who the winner was.




















Funny Football/Soccer

(http://www.linkinn.com/_Funny_Football_Soccer)

No comments: